All passes have been claimed. However, you can join a waitlist for returned passes.
What the movie is about:
Sometimes the rustle in the bushes actually is a monster.
Idris Elba (“Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw,” “The Suicide Squad”) stars in a pulse-pounding new thriller about a father and his two teenage daughters who find themselves hunted by a massive rogue lion intent on proving that the savannah has but one apex predator.
Elba plays Dr. Nate Daniels, a recently widowed husband who returns to South Africa, where he first met his wife, on a long-planned trip with their daughters to a game reserve managed by Martin Battles (Sharlto Copley, “Russian Doll” TV series, “Maleficent”), an old family friend and wildlife biologist. But what begins as a journey of healing jolts into a fearsome fight for survival when a lion, a survivor of blood-thirsty poachers who now sees all humans as the enemy, begins stalking them.
Iyana Halley (“The Hate U Give,” “This is Us” TV series) plays Daniels’ 18-year-old daughter, Meredith, and Leah Sava Jeffries (“Rel” TV series, “Empire” TV series) plays his 13-year-old, Norah.
Regal Atlantic Station
Tuesday, August 16
Cast: Idris Elba, Sharlto Copley, Iyana Halley, Leah Sava Jeffries
Fifty screening passes for two are available on a first come, first served basis. To receive your pass, carefully follow the directions below. Failure to follow the directions precisely may cause you not to receive your pass or lose your admission to the screening.
To RSVP to receive your personal link to view the film, please follow the steps below:
- Claim your screening pass
- Complete the RSVP process. You may need to register with Gofobo if you have not previously used the ticketing site.
- Follow the instructions on the ticketing site
- Arrive early! Seating is first-come, first-served, except for members of the reviewing press. This ticket does not guarantee you a seat! Theatre is overbooked to ensure a full house.
- No admittance once screening has begun
- This pass is the property of Universal Pictures, which reserve the right to admit or refuse access to the theatre at the discretion of an authorized studio and/or theatre representative
- Duplicate passes will not be accepted. Screening passes are non-transferable. This ticket is NOT for resale. Reselling of tickets is strictly prohibited and punishable by law.
NO RECORDING PERMITTED. This screening will be monitored for unauthorized recording. By attending, you agree not to bring any audio and/or visual recording devices including laptop computers into the theatre and you consent to physical search of your belongings and person for such devices. If you attempt to enter with a recording device, you will be denied admission. If you attempt to use a recording device*, you consent to your immediate removal from the theatre and forfeiture of the device. Nothing contained in this notice shall limit the available remedies Netflix may have against you. Unauthorized recording will be reported to law enforcement and may subject you to criminal and civil liability (including damages up to $150,000). *This includes cell phones with photo capabilities.