Atlanta’s CW69 is giving away free screening passes to Universal Pictures’ upcoming adaptation of the Tony award winning Broadway musical, “Dear Evan Hansen,” starring Ben Platt, Amy Adams, Julianne Moore, Kaitlyn Dever, Amandla Stenberg, Nik Dodani, Danny Pino, Colton Ryan, and DeMarius Copes. The screening will be held on Tuesday, September 21, at Regal Atlantic Station.READ MORE: Dragon Con 2021 Draws Thousands Of Fans To Atlanta
What the movie is about:
The breathtaking, generation-defining Broadway phenomenon becomes a soaring cinematic event as Tony, Grammy and Emmy Award winner Ben Platt reprises his role as an anxious, isolated high schooler aching for understanding and belonging amid the chaos and cruelty of the social-media age.READ MORE: Meet The 11-Year-Old President Of The Pinellas Non-Profit, Trash Turles
The movie features songs from the Grammy winning album, including the iconic anthem “You Will Be Found,” “Waving Through a Window,” “For Forever” and “Words Fail,”
Fifty passes are available on a first come, first served basis. To receive your pass, carefully follow the directions below. Failure to follow the directions precisely may cause you not to receive your pass or lose your admission to the screening.
To RSVP to receive your personal link to view the film, please follow the steps below:
- Claim your screening pass
- Complete the RSVP process. You may need to register with gofobo.com if you have not previously used the free ticketing site.
- Follow the instructions on the ticketing site
- Arrive early! Seating is first-come, first-served, except for members of the reviewing press. This ticket does not guarantee you a seat! Theatre is overbooked to ensure a full house.
- No admittance once screening has begun
- The pass is the property of Universal Pictures, which reserves the right to admit or refuse access to the theatre at the discretion of an authorized studio and/or theatre representative
- Duplicate passes will not be accepted. Screening passes are non-transferable. This ticket is NOT for resale. Reselling of tickets is strictly prohibited and punishable by law.
NO RECORDING PERMITTED. This screening will be monitored for unauthorized recording. By attending, you agree not to bring any audio and/or visual recording devices including laptop computers into the theatre and you consent to physical search of your belongings and person for such devices. If you attempt to enter with a recording device, you will be denied admission. If you attempt to use a recording device*, you consent to your immediate removal from the theatre and forfeiture of the device. Nothing contained in this notice shall limit the available remedies Focus Features may have against you. Unauthorized recording will be reported to law enforcement and may subject you to criminal and civil liability (including damages up to $150,000). *This includes cell phones with photo capabilities.