Ty Dolla $ign isn’t having a good weekend. Let’s make sure you do.
- Yellow Daisy Festival
- Dates: Now – Sunday, September 9, 2018 (10:00AM – 6:00PM)
- Location: Stone Mountain Park
- This annual arts and crafts show is one of the best in the nation, bringing over 400 artists from all over the country! You’ll be able to buy and appreciate the best in their craft while enjoying live entertainment, food & drink and demonstrations all weekend long! Once you’ve paid your SMP parking admission ($15), festival entrance is free! Check out their site for more details.
- ONE Musicfest
- Dates: Saturday, September 8, 2018 – Sunday, September 9, 2018
- Location: Central Park
- The biggest names in Hip-Hop and Soul are coming to Central Park this weekend during the ONE Musicfest! NAS, 2Chains and T.I. are just a few names you can expect to headline this amazing festival. You can grab your tickets here!
- Pianos for Peace Festival
- Dates: Now – Saturday, September 22, 2018
- Location: Atlanta Beltline
- One of the most unique festivals in the Atlanta Area, Pianos for Peace drops 50 colorful pianos along the Atlanta Beltline for any and everyone to enjoy. You can discover where the pianos are featured along the Beltline through their free mobile app as well! Check out their website to find out more about the pianos featured and how you can start your own pop-up recital! Don’t be mad if you see me playing “Chopsticks” or “On Top of Ole’ Smokey” one afternoon…
- Que for Good
- Dates: Friday, September 7, 2018 – Saturday, September 8, 2018 (5:00PM – 10:00PM)
- Location: Atlanta-Perimeter Mall
- The Rotary Club of Dunwoody is sponsoring a finger-lickin’ BBQ to support their local community and provide aid to global beneficiaries. What do you have to do? Come eat! There will be over sixty professional and local teams competing to be crowned “Best Barbecue in Dunwoody.” With your votes, winners could rack in $15,000! Check out their website to see who’s cookin’ and where to bring your bib.
- Wine Riot!
- Dates: Friday, September 7, 2018 – Saturday, September 8, 2018 (7:00PM – 10:00PM)
- Location: The Fairmont
- Okay, have you ever wanted to go to a wine tasting, but felt like it reeked of pretentiousness? Well, worry no more, you bless-ed Millenial…Wine Riot is coming to Atlanta! This two-day wine workshop is specifically for the Millennial. It will teach us fine folks how to properly taste and enjoy that beautiful grape juice without breaking the bank and without terrorizing our tastebuds. There will be photo booths, temp tattoo booths and their famous Bubbly Bar! Tickets are on sale now, click here to learn more.
MORE NEWS: CW69 Sports Interview: Shawn Elliott (Cont'd)
Now, let’s hope Ty Dolla $ign has enough $$$ to his name to get out of jail. HA. See what I did there?