It’s Mighty Morphin’ Weekend Time!
- Beyoncé & Jay-Z On the Run Tour II
- Dates: Saturday, August 25, 2018 – Sunday, August 26, 2018
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- One Word–Beyoncé. That is all. Get your tickets here.
- BronzeLens Film Festival
- Dates: Now – Sunday, August 26, 2018
- Location: Atlanta Marriott Marquis
- This ninth annual celebration of people of color in Atlanta film and film production is back this weekend with great fun. There will be film screenings, film workshops, an awards show and more. Grab your tickets here.
- Grant Park Summer Shade Festival
- Dates: Saturday, August 25, 2018 – Sunday, August 26, 2018 (Begins at 8:00 AM)
- Location: Grant Park
- The shaaade of it all! You’ll get two days of great music with an impressive lineup of local artists. Aside from music, there will be a Kids Zone, 5K and a dedicated VIP area! You’ll even get the best in the food truck biz. It’s a free event, so tickets aren’t necessary. Check out their website to find out more about this cool weekend event (promise it’s not shady)!
- German Bierfest
- Date: Saturday, August 25, 2018 (Begins at 2:00 PM)
- Location: Woodruff Park
- I’m incredibly excited because I’m going to Oktoberfest for the first time this year. I’m going to warm up at this German Bierfest on Saturday first. There will be tons of authentic German beers, live music and food! The best in German cuisine will be offered including bratwurst, sauerkraut, schnitzel (MY FAVE) and more! If you buy your tickets in advance, they are $35/$40 at the door. You’ll even get a commemorative German Bierfest sampling glass with your admission! Check out their site here! Prost!
- Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl Football Fest
- Date: Saturday, August 25, 2018 (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
- Location: Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame
- Think you’re ready for college football season? Not as much as I am (I know, riiiighttt…times are a’changin’). See if you can beat me at the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Football Fest this weekend! It’s a free event with loads of games, inflatables, mascots and a humongous Skillzone Challenge. This event is family-friendly, so everyone is invited! Check out their site for more information!
See ya next weekend!