You’ve taken your little brother to school every day this week, and he dropped a Toaster Strudel on your new leather seats. You deserve a good weekend, my friend.
READ MORE: Interview: Olivia Liang & Tzi Ma
- Taylor Swift: REPUTATION Stadium Tour
- Dates: Friday, August 10, 2018 – Saturday, August 11, 2018 (7:00 PM)
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- No matter how many people hate on Taylor, you’ve gotta admit, she puts on a great show. Taylor Swift rocks out with Atlanta this weekend at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, and we couldn’t be more excited. She’s bringing her pizazz and awkward dance moves to give you the show of ya’ life! Camila Cabello and Charlie XCX will be rockin’ out with her too! I’ve had some friends attend this show and they said it was absolutely breathtaking. See it for yourself! Buy your last-minute tickets here.
- Dave Chappelle & Jon Stewart
- Dates: Friday, August 10, 2018 – Tuesday, August 14, 2018
- Location: The Tabernacle
- Two of the GREATEST comedians in the world (fact, not opinion. Fight me.) are coming to Atlanta this weekend! Get your tickets to, what seems to be, the best pairing since Cher and Sonny. I’ll definitely be there. Admission is $80 – $170, so keep that in mind. This isn’t a cute stand-up show. These are two powerhouses we’re talking about!
READ MORE: Hollywood Reacts With Horror To Atlanta Shootings: 'We Must Stop Violence & Hate Against Our Asian Brothers And Sisters'
- Fernbank After Dark: Brewing & Bootlegging
- Date: Friday, August 10, 2018 (7:00 PM – 11:00 PM)
- Location: Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Yay, one of my favorite events is back! Fernbank is a series of events happening throughout the summer that cater to adults fascinated by the world that surrounds us. This week’s topic is Brewing and Bootlegging. Here you’ll learn how brewing and bootlegging impacts the way we drink today! If drinking isn’t your thing, you’ll be able to participate in many outdoor exhibits, highline trails, check out a variety of movies on their giant IMAX screen and hear some great music from Chelsea Shag, winner of Creative Loafing’s Best Local Mainstream Act. This particular event sounds really fun! Tickets are still on sale, get yours today!
- Atlanta Summer Wine Fest
- Date: Saturday, August 11, 2018 (12:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
- Location: CityWinery – Atlanta
- Okay, I’m going to keep this short and sweet: Two Sessions. 50+ Wines. Music. LIT. Yup, the Atlanta Summer Wine Festival is here to quench your thirst with this amazing event. You’ll be able to attend the 12 PM – 4 PM session or the 6 PM – 10 PM session to celebrate the goodness of wine! There will be a small beer selection if wine isn’t your thing, so don’t worry. Get those tickets now, and check out more info about the festival here.
- Decatur BBQ, Blues and Bluegrass Festival
- Date: Saturday, August 11, 2018 (1:00 PM – 9:00 PM)
- Location: Harmony Park
- Grab those wet naps and get your listenin’ ears ready for the Decatur BBQ, Blues and Bluegrass Festival. You’ll find the South’s best BBQ paired with local blues and bluegrass artists. I mean…not actually paired, you can’t eat them too–you get it. It’s bound to be a finger lickin’ good time. Find out more info here!
MORE NEWS: Watch LIVE, Winners Of The 26th Annual Critics Choice Awards On The CW
Okay, I’ve given you enough to step away from your little brother for at least three days. Tell him to take the school bus on Monday.