This past Sunday was the “All-Day Rose Brunchfest” and your favorite CW girl gathered all sorts of delicious details and photos for you to salivate over.
The event took place at Park Tavern (a huge thanks to them for hooking me up with VIP tickets) and was hosted by Jezebel Magazine (they just released their “Most Eligible Atlantans” list so check it out).
<— I love cheesy scramby eggs!
The food was #breakfastgoals times a thousand. We are talking:
- Bagels with cream cheese and fresh salmon topped with onions and capers
- A breakfast bowl consisting of hash browns, scrambled eggs, cheese, bacon, avocado, and chives
- Donuts topped with whipped cream, strawberry, and chocolate sauce
- A bowl of tater tots sprinkled with melted cheese and bacon
- Cold, fresh, shucked oysters
Warm and savory chicken biscuit sandwich for your southern side.
Needless to say, this is not a good day to be on a diet!
Everyone needs these bagels in their life! —>
<— Drooooollllllll over the beauty!
Shucking pro! —>
Now let’s talk about what you really came for…that All-Day Rose. The alcohol was flowing and with VIP tickets it was bottomless (a.k.a. trouble). There was Rose every corner I turned and some of it was frozen (cool kids call it Frose).
<— My very dependable bartender!
The entertainment was a huge hit. a group called “Nakd” that consisted of a singer and a DJ. There style was edgy modern covers. They really got the crowd sweaty dancing.
Love being in the know of all the goodness Atlanta has to offer? So do we! Keep up with the Kait’s 8 Events List, and we will keep up with you. #Kaits8
-Kaitlin Lehner / Atlanta’s CW