It seems like this week flew by me. I’m okay with that. Let’s get to the weekend!
READ MORE: Dragon Con 2021 Draws Thousands Of Fans To Atlanta
- Together We Rise: Falcons Fan Day
- Date: Sunday, July 29, 2018 (Begins at noon)
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Come experience the third day of the 2018-2019 season Atlanta Falcon’s training camp on Sunday. You’ll get a chance to watch the Falcons gear up for another great football season for only $5! All ticketing proceeds will benefit the Atlanta Super Bowl Host Committee’s capital improvement project. Cause ya know, we’re hosting the SUPER BOWL!!! Along with seeing practice, you’ll get some great cheerleader and drumline performances, get a chance to participate in youth football scrimmages and grab some yummy food and drinks. The gates open at 11am, so you don’t want to miss it. You can grab your tickets here.
- 2018 MLS All-Star Atlanta 2018
- Dates: Saturday, July 28, 2018 – Wednesday, August 1, 2018
- Location: City of Atlanta
- The MLS All-Star Game is approaching on August 1st, and what better way to welcome it than with a weeklong party! All-Star Week begins on Saturday with a Beltline Block Party with the best in art, food, music and fashion waiting for you! The free event begins at Historic Fourth Ward Skatepark at noon. Check out the MLS website to see what other cool events are in store for you!
- Atlanta Ice Cream Festival
- Date: Saturday, July 28, 2018
- Location: Piedmont Park
- I scream! You scream! We all scream for Lactaid pills because I’m too lactose intolerant to enjoy this event. For the eight year in a row, join your fellow dairy lovers for some fantastic local ice cream, gelato and more! For those of us that can’t eat ice cream, there will be non-dairy fun & games for us to enjoy. To find out more info, check out their site!
READ MORE: Meet The 11-Year-Old President Of The Pinellas Non-Profit, Trash Turles
- Great Southern Beer Fest
- Date: Saturday, July 28, 2018 (1:00 PM – 6:00 PM)
- Location: John Howell Park
- Believe it or not, the South is becoming the next best craft beer epicenter. From eccentric hops to ales that’ll make you wail, it’s time to celebrate them all! The Great Southern Beer Fest brings together all of the best Atlanta breweries for a celebration of the South’s favorite craft brews. You can still buy your tickets here!
- Date: Sunday, July 29, 2018 (4:00 PM – 7:00 PM)
- Location: Flatiron City District
- We are the Peach State, right? Why don’t we celebrate them more? Peaches are great. They’re sweet and precious. Come to PeachFest and celebrate them with me! Obviously the festival won’t just be peaches, but most food and beverage will be peach-inspired. Writing about this is making my mouth water. And get this, everything offered is locally produced! Check out their site for more peachy keen information!
MORE NEWS: CW69 Sports Interview: Shawn Elliott (Cont'd)
Get out there and enjoy it!