What up?! It’s Weekend Time, baby!
- Atlanta Grilled Cheese Festival
- Dates: Saturday, June 16th, 2018 – Sunday, June 17th, 2018
- Location: Historic Fourth Ward Skatepark
- Grab that Lactaid pill and head out to the Atlanta Grilled Cheese Festival, the event where cheese is king! Atlanta restaurants will be coming up with their best, melty treats for you to try. You can even vote for the best grilled cheese as you chomp down on these tasty treats all weekend. Check out more information here!
- Jazz on the Lawn Summer Concert Series
- Dates: Begins Friday, June 15th, 2018 – August 10th, 2018
- Location: Callanwolde Fine Arts Center
- The Callanwolde Amphitheater will house the best in jazz music this summer during their Jazz on the Lawn Summer Concert Series. You’ll hear everything from contemporary jazz to salsa/fusion. Bring your family, friends and a blanket to Callanwolde for a jazzy good time. Gwen Hughes kicks off the party this Friday. Tickets are available, with VIP packages available for purchase. For more information about performances, check out their website.
- Atlanta Summer Beer Fest
- Date: Saturday, June 16th, 2018 (4:00 PM – 8:00 PM)
- Location: Historic Fourth Ward Park
- Do you like a good IPA? Or would you settle for a nice lager? Come get those and more at the Summer Beer Fest! This 21 and older event will have over 200 breweries, including some of Atlanta’s own supplying you with the best in beer. And what goes better with beer? Food trucks, obvi. You can still purchase your tickets. Each ticket includes admission, a souvenir cup, beer samples and all entertainment. Grab your tickets here!
- Atlanta Pride Run & Walk
- Date: Saturday, June 16th, 2018 (8:00 AM – 10:00 AM)
- Location: Piedmont Park
- Front Runners Atlanta celebrates LGBTQIA pride with their 28th annual 5K race, The Atlanta Pride Run & Walk at Piedmont Park. All registration proceeds support local LGBT community charities! There’s still time to register. Do it here.
- Sunset Sessions at Piedmont Park
- Dates: Begins Sunday, June 17th, 2018 – Sunday, September 30th, 2018
- Location: Park Tavern
- Check out the best in alternative music every Sunday now through September during Park Tavern’s Sunset Sessions. And here’s the best part…it’s FREE! Check out the lineup and information here!
Well, Happy Father’s Day Weekend! I’m celebrating because I am a proud plant father. Don’t judge.