Welcome to the weekend, folks. Let’s have some fun!
- Food-O-Rama Old 4th Ward
- Date: Sunday, April 29, 2018
- Location: Old Fourth Ward Park
- Remember that one time when food trucks weren’t a thing? Yeah, we don’t either. They’ve always been cool! Come celebrate one of Atlanta’s largest food truck festivals in Old Fourth Ward Park. Bring an empty stomach because there are over fifty food trucks and restaurants ready to whet your appetite. This event is fun for the entire family. There will be live music, a kid’s zone, a maker’s market with handcrafted goods and more! Click here more for info!
- Inman Park Spring Festival and Tour of Homes
- Dates: Friday, April 27, 2018 – Sunday, April 29, 2018
- Location: Springvale Park
- One of the best street festivals is back in one of Atlanta’s most historic neighborhoods. Started in the 1970s, this great festival and tour of homes celebrates the beauty of Inman Park and the efforts to keep it beautiful. A fun-filled event for the entire family, the Inman Park Spring Festival will have a huge parade, music, Tour of Homes and more. For more information and to buy your Tour of Homes tickets, check out their website!
- The Laughing Skull Comedy Festival
- Dates: Friday, April 27,2018 – Sunday, April 29, 2018
- Location: Laughing Skull Lounge
- Come watch sixty of the best standup comedians compete for a chance to make the professionals laugh during the Laughing Skull Comedy Festival. Open to comedians from all over the country, this competition gives up-and-coming comedians the chance to perform at the Laughing Skull Lounge for top casting directors, talent agents and writers. It’s like…American Idol for kicks and giggles!…Sorry, I’ll stick to writing. Buy your tickets here!
- Whiskey Walk at Bourbon Bar
- Date: Friday, April 27, 2018 (7:00PM – 9:00PM)
- Location: Southern Art & Bourbon Bar
- Whiskey is heaven’s nectar–I’m sure I’m not the only person to feel that emotion. Share the goodness at the Whiskey Walk at Southern Art & Bourbon Bar on Friday. For just $49, you’ll get a variety of freshly poured whiskey and beer from the ASW Distillery, 18.21 Bitters and Reformation Brewery. Along with your libations, you’ll get to eat some great bites from Southern Art’s chef de cuisine David Bartlett. Get your tickets here!
- Celebrate Autism! The Fantastic Movie Run 10K
- Date: Saturday, April 28, 2018 (7:00AM – 1:00PM)
- Location: Powder Springs City Hall
- Make your way to Powder Springs City Hall for the House of Artists Foundation “fantastic” 10K. Dress as your favorite TV/book/movie character and head for the finish line. Everyone receives a medal for participating and there will be a humongous post-run celebration that you won’t want to miss! You can still register here!
Okay, now you’re fully stocked with all types of weekend goodness. Make it a great one! Monday comes too soon.