Guess what? You’ve made it through the week. Your reward? WEEKEND!
Here are some fun things going on around Atlanta that we thought might tickle your fancy (anyone else feel weird, saying that?).READ MORE: Watch LIVE, Winners Of The 26th Annual Critics Choice Awards On The CW
- The Atlanta Botanical Garden Presents The 2018 Flower Show: Ingénue: A Toast to Georgia’s Film Industry
- Dates: February 23rd, 2018 – February 25th, 2018
- Location: Atlanta Botanical Garden
- This exquisite flower show will feature thousands of plants featured throughout the juried competition in the divisions of Floral Design, Horticulture and Photography. It’s a great indoor event with beauty and wonder for all who attend. Also, while you’re there, check out the Orchid Daze exhibition. This will be happening from now until April 1st, 2018. Grab your tickets here!
- Cupid’s Undie Run
- Date: February 24th, 2018
- Location: Big Sky (3201 Cains Hill PL NW, Atlanta, GA); Time: 12 – 4 PM
- Haven’t we gotten enough of Cupid? He was supposed to match me with the largest Ferrero Rocher I could find in the Clearance aisle, but instead gave me a small bag of caramel M&M’s. My Valentine’s Day was mediocre at best. But you know what’s better? Running around in your undies. Yup, you read that correctly. Cupid’s Charity is hosting a run/party for all brave enough to have a little fun in their skivvies. While it is fun, Cupid’s Undie Run was created to raise money for Neurofibromatosis, a genetic disorder that affects 1 in every 3,000 children born. It doesn’t matter if you decide to run solo or with a team, come on out and party! Maybe I’ll find and bring a Ferrero Rocher (that always gets a party started). You can register here!
READ MORE: Rapper Silentó Charged With Murdering Cousin
- Date: Now through February 28, 2018
- Location: The Fox Theatre
- This remarkable show is here in Atlanta with an extra two shows, as they celebrate the 20th Anniversary Tour! This show follows the lives of a group of artists as they go through trials, hardships and general life over the course of a year. We sat with Jasmine Easler (Joanne) from the show and she told us what you can expect when you come see her and the cast grace the Fox Theatre stage. Because this is the 20th Anniversary, RENT has added two more shows to their Atlanta stop. Unfortunately there are not 525,600 tickets for this so there’s no day but today for you to grab your tickets!
Your weekend is now jam-packed thanks to us. You’re welcome *flashes Colgate smile*
MORE NEWS: Wanted Atlanta Rapper YFN Lucci Surrenders