I hope I gave you some sort of motivation to complete your New Year’s goals. Don’t give up! Find new and adventurous things to do with you and your family, to keep the fun alive throughout the year. I promise the more fun you have, the easier it will be to not even think about resolutions! They’ll become a lifestyle!
The Open Mind Center: Wellness Center in Atlanta
- Sunday Community Yoga
- Class Time: 10:00AM-11:15AM
- During each class, you’ll learn the basics of breathing, poses and meditation. It is an all levels class, so you don’t have to wrap your ankle around your earlobe to register. It’s all about restoring and replenishing your mind, body and soul.
- To register for class, click here!
- This is a gym dedicated to all things mixed martial arts. If you want to train, no problem. If you want to get a good cardio workout in after work, they’ve got you covered.
- Classes offered: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Fitness Kickboxing, MMA, Boxing, Kids Jiu-Jitsu, Strength & Conditioning and Women’s Self Defense
- You can sign up for a free trial week too!
- Classes are offered from 6:00AM-8:30PM
- For more information, click here!
Alright, I’ve got you started. It’s your turn to finish! Have a healthy new year!MORE NEWS: THE CW RENEWS THREE HIT ALTERNATIVE SERIES FOR 2022-23 BROADCAST SEASON