Let’s say you think you’re too good for the Peach Drop. Who wants to see an oversized fruit fall from the sky? Ask Aunt Sponge and Aunt Spiker from James and the Giant Peach, they might have a few choice words for you.
Well, if that’s not your thing, come to the premier NYE Party at the Hyatt Regency: Downtown Countdown New Year’s Eve. It’s in its eleventh year too.
- This is what you get with admission:
- 5 1/2 hour premium open bar sponsored by Ketel One & Crown Royal
- Live music by Gedeon Luke & the People (Nashville), Jacob & the Good People (Atlanta), Wild Honey (Atlanta – Club & Classic Cover Rock) & Hero (Atlanta – Pop Alt Original Rock)
- 3 DJs spinning throughout the night in three club rooms featuring DJ Baby Anne (Bad Baby Records – Orlando), DJ Jeremy Ladd (Atlanta – CosmoLava) & Video DJ Mixing by DJ Suspense (ArmadaFM, Havana Club, Buckhead Saloon, Zucca, Stagecoach & Whiskey Park).
- 4 Comedians with Dan Weeks, Mike Albanese, Clayton English & Jamie Ward doing 3 stand-up shows
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres, dinner buffets, and late night breakfast (omg…drool)
- Decorations & party favors
- Atlanta’s largest midnight countdown & balloon drops
Yeah, that sounds like a load of fun! Get there! To purchase tickets, click here!READ MORE: 'Stranger Things' And Its Super-Sized Season Finale
MORE NEWS: Usher Gave A Tiny Desk Concert In Washington, DC