See, I told you everything would be right here!
READ MORE: CW69 Sports Interview: Shawn Elliott (Cont'd)
Spring Fling with Wild Things Tour
- Tours are every Saturday until May 17th.
- Tours begin at 10AM & 11AM
- Kids under 2 get to explore for free!
- For more information and to purchase tickets, check out their website.
Hop in the Park at Atlantic Station
- Will take place Saturday, April 19th from 1:00PM-4:00PM
- There will be a plethora of activities including Easter crafts, face painting, and lawn games
- You can find the Easter Bunny in the children’s department of Dillard’s
- Your photo is FREE with the Easter Bunny with a purchase of $25 or more at Dillard’s; If you don’t like to shop, then each photo is $10 with proceeds going to City of Refuge
- For more information, hop on over!
Eggstravaganza Easter Egg Hunt
- Start hunting from 10:00AM-Noon on Saturday, April 19th
- Get ready for cake walks, baked goods, and tons of Easter-filled activities
- Tickets are selling out fast, be sure to get yours.
- Location: 980 Briarcliff Road, NE, Atlanta, GA 30306
- To purchase tickets, head here.
READ MORE: CW69 Sports Interview: Shawn Elliott
Poor Calvin’s Easter Brunch Buffet
- Buffet will be held on Sunday, April 20th beginning at Noon.
- Buffet Price: $30/person
- For more information, check out their site.
Dining Out for Life
- Wednesday, April 23rd
- Up to 50% of your bill will go towards Open Hand, an effort dedicated to providing nutritional programs to those in need
- For a list of participating restaurants, click here.
- For more information about the event or Open Hand, click here.
Well, that’s it for this week. We’ve got an entire new weekend to prepare for! Get out there and enjoy this one!
—Wendell ScottMORE NEWS: CW69 Sports Interview: Jack Bauerle