Community

Latest ATL Community

EXPO15-logo-landscape

KSU Free Career Training Expo

Remember that bakery you told me you wanted to open? We were in college getting degrees and you wanted a complete change? No, that wasn’t you? Ohhh…right, that was Kristen Wiig in Bridesmaids. OOPS. Nonetheless, let’s say […]

CW69–01/04/2015

McCormick and Schmicks

Shakers & Stirrers- Networking Dinner

Have you ever been to McCormick and Schmick’s? It’s fabulous. Have you ever gotten a job at McCormick & Schmick’s? Yeah, me neither. But you can on Wednesday, January 7th! The Shakers and Stirrers Business […]

CW69–01/04/2015

SMITE

SMITE World Championship

Imagine…winning a video game…but, instead of a generic roll of credits…you get over $1.2 million. Did I sound epic enough through my writing? Okay, good. The SMITE World Championship is  making its way to the Cobb […]

CW69–01/04/2015

Georgia Ent Gala

3rd Annual GA Entertainment Gala

Georgia is BOOMING within the entertainment industry. I mean, Katniss was hanging out here in Atlanta. Guys? C’mon, we’re pretty darn big. We also need to celebrate and recognize the amazing talent that we have […]

CW69–01/04/2015

monsterjam2014

MONSTER JAM

For the entirety of this article, I want you to read everything in the voice of a big, burly man. If you need to  put a toothpick in your mouth and grab a six-pack, go […]

CW69–01/04/2015

PeachDrop2014

Peach Drop 2014

We Georgia Peaches are just the bee’s knees, y’all. I hope you read that in your BEST Southern accent. We’ll see our own gracious peach get dropped for the 26th at Underground Atlanta on New […]

CW69–12/28/2014

2015 Resolution Run

2015 Resolution Run

As I said at the Fox Theatre the other night, “WE ARE GOING TO FOLLOW THROUGH ON OUR NEW YEAR’s RESOLUTIONS.” And, I mean that. Here’s your first task to completing your first resolution. It is […]

CW69–12/28/2014

TAP atlanta

Football and Food

Such a simple title, eh? TAP, one of the greatest restaurants on Peachtree Street, has a great deal for you that I don’t want you to miss! While the football season is going on, you’ll […]

CW69–12/28/2014

CleoBall

Cleopatra’s New Year’s Eve Ball 2014

You can finally show all your friends how you walk like an Egyptian! I haven’t done that dance in years, maybe we should keep it that way. Cleopatra’s New Year’s Eve Ball is happening at […]

CW69–12/28/2014