Community

Latest ATL Community

RMCMID

Real Men Cook Competition

Father’s Day is upon us and aren’t you tired of cooking the same lasagna dish for Dad? Well, Real Men Cook for Charity at the Georgia World Congress Center is here to rescue you! Get [...]

CW69–06/13/2014

MoonRide

2nd Annual Atlanta Moon Ride

I’m scared of Friday the 13th. I’ll admit it. I heard there’s a superstition that if you ride your bike on Friday the 13th, you’ll meet hundreds of cool people and support a local charity. [...]

CW69–06/08/2014

jazz

Jazz on the Lawn at the Callanwolde

An absolutely fabulous event is coming up on Friday that I do not want you to miss. Jazz on the Lawn 2014 is a celebration of the music of Duke Ellington as performed by Tedd [...]

CW69–06/08/2014

hairspray

Movies in the Park

Atlantic Station knows you want to spend time with your family, so why not do it?! Watch some of your favorite movies on the lush, green Central Park area in Atlantic Station this and the next [...]

CW69–06/08/2014

SpaSydell

Ladies Win at Spa Sydell!

Stressful day at work? Don’t want to deal with that professor again tomorrow? Well sorry, you’re probably still going to have to deal with that. But what if you could do it while being totally [...]

CW69–06/08/2014

thinklikeaman2

Meet Kevin Hart & Terence Jenkins at Macy’s!

Steve Harvey is bringing his “Think Like a Man, Too” to theaters everywhere June 20th. What better way to promote it than have stars, Kevin Hart and Terence Jenkins, stalking you at Macy’s? Okay, so [...]

06/08/2014

millerlite

Miller Lite Presents: Tap the Future

So you just developed this amazing product. Your friends say that it would make tons of money if they could buy it at Walmart. Your mom gave you all of the money necessary to go [...]

CW69–06/08/2014

candler

Candler Park Music & Food Festival

Candler Park is playing host to some great music and amazing food this weekend, and you’re invited! The 2014 Candler Park Music & Food Festival is happening Friday, May 30th & Saturday, May 31st on [...]

CW69–05/25/2014

dream-cars-exhibition-atlanta-high-museum-of-art-02

Dream Cars Exhibit at the High

My dad has always been a car expert. He loves going to car shows. He loves working on my grandfather’s never-aging, 1940′s Oldsmobile just for fun–then there’s me. I know nothing about cars. The only [...]

CW69–05/25/2014