Community

Latest ATL Community

Atlanta bar Tours

Atlanta Bar Tours Presents: A Ghoulishly Fun Week!

Atlanta Bar Tours knows how to party. This Halloween week will be no different. Below you’ll find a list of parties that are going down throughout the city that you don’t want to miss. If […]

CW69–10/26/2014

Sweetwater Brewery Logo

Sweetwater Brewery Tasting & Tour

Wednesday is usually my wine day. I have a glass, read a couple of chapters from a romance novel underneath dim lighting. Goodness, I sound like Cate Blanchett. I guess I can put the wine […]

CW69–10/19/2014

boolesque

Tease Tuesday Boolesque Spooktacular!

Burlesque and Halloween fun mixed together? You’ve grabbed my attention. Normally, the Syrens of the South host a Burlesque show the second Tuesday night of each month. But this Tuesday, October 21st, there will be […]

CW69–10/19/2014

Four Seasons

Fours Seasons Hotel Atlanta Taste Truck Tour

When food trucks first started becoming a thing, I was a bit skeptical. A portable kitchen parked in the parking lot of my job? No. But I had a gyro from one food truck a […]

CW69–10/19/2014

Atlanta Beltline

Play Day on the Atlanta Beltline

So you’re overworked and tired…not to mention, hungry. You’ve gained seven pounds in three minutes just by eating that last Hostess cake. What do you do? You go to Play Day on the Atlanta Beltline […]

CW69–10/18/2014

Big Pink Cook-Off

The Big Pink Cook-Off

In its second year, the Big Pink Cook-Off will happen on October 19th at 1:00 PM at The Ivy. Yummy BBQ awaits you. I could just end this post right here, because I’m more than […]

CW69–10/18/2014

brookhaven

Live in the Park!

A beautiful weekend calls for a fun (and FREE) concert! Live in the Park will take place at Blackburn Park in the city of Brookhaven this Sunday, October 19th. Expect some live music from some […]

CW69–10/18/2014

BBQ Fernbank

Bourbon & BBQ

Usually when you go to the Fernbank Museum of Natural History, you go to learn. Am I right? There’s tons to discover…tons to read… But what if I gave you tons of bourbon instead? Well, […]

CW69–10/17/2014

BINGO!

Booty Shakin’ Bingo Saturday Night Shakedown

Okay, seriously the only reason I decided to write about this event is because booty-shakin’ and Bingo were used in the same title. How often does that happen? The Booty Shakin’ Bingo Saturday Night Shakedown […]

CW69–10/17/2014

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 257 other followers