Community

Latest ATL Community

(Photo Courtesy: Black History Month Parade)

The Black History Month Parade

It’s time to celebrate Black History! Join hundreds of Atlantans at the largest celebration of African-American History at the Black History Month Parade. The parade will be jam-packed with marching bands, entertainers, corporate & civic [...]

CW69–02/17/2014

(Photo Courtesy: City of Roswell)

3rd Annual Cornbread Cook-Off

Listen, I’m from the South. Sweet tea is my nectar. I can tolerate camouflage sweatshirts and caps. But, one thing that I love more than anything in the world is cornbread. The 3rd Annual Cornbread [...]

CW69–02/17/2014

(Photo by Christopher Polk/Getty Images for NARAS)

Robin Thicke at The Fox Theatre

*insert Blurred Lines joke here* Robin Thicke and all of his soulful glory will be performing at The Fabulous Fox Theatre on Friday, February 21st. This big-name star will start the party at 7:45pm and [...]

CW69–02/17/2014

Wellness Wednesdays at Atlantic Station

Wellness Wednesdays at Atlantic Station

Okay, so what do you normally do at Atlantic Station? I shop a little, then I eat half my weight in sushi at Strip. We all know how busy the entire area can get, and [...]

CW69–02/17/2014

Spooktacular Chase 2013

CW Crew at Spooktacular Chase

The CW Crew was out bright and early this past Saturday morning to hang out with runners taking part in the “Spookiest 5K/1K in Town”. The Spooktacular Chase took place at Cobb Park in Smyrna, [...]

CW69–10/21/2013

Fright-Fest-Auditions

Fright Fest Auditions

Six Flags Over Georgia is looking for talented people to join the cast of Fright Fest and are holding auditions for the following positions: Scare Actors: Six Flags Over Georgia is looking for Scare Actors [...]

08/05/2013

Preview This

2013 Atlanta Film Festival Thursday – Sunday Highlights

The 2013 Atlanta Film Festival continues through Sunday, March 24th. Here are some highlights happening at the ATLFF. Check out the full schedule of movies at Atlanta Film Festival Website The continuation of the CINformation [...]

CW69–03/21/2013

Preview This

Interview with the Cast of “Rectify” at the Atlanta Film Festival

On Saturday, the Atlanta Film Festival presented a preview of the new Sundance Channel series “Rectify.” The series is about Daniel Holden (Aden Young) a man who has spent 19 years on Death Row for [...]

CW69–03/20/2013

Preview This

Preview This! Atlanta Film Festival 2013 Opening Weekend

2013 celebrates the 37th Annual Atlanta Film Festival, which starts this Friday, March 15th and runs through Sunday, March 24th. The main venue for the festival this year will be at the newly renovated Plaza [...]

CW69–03/14/2013