Community

Latest ATL Community

Fright-Fest-Auditions

Fright Fest Auditions

Six Flags Over Georgia is looking for talented people to join the cast of Fright Fest and are holding auditions for the following positions: Scare Actors: Six Flags Over Georgia is looking for Scare Actors [...]

08/05/2013

Preview This

2013 Atlanta Film Festival Thursday – Sunday Highlights

The 2013 Atlanta Film Festival continues through Sunday, March 24th. Here are some highlights happening at the ATLFF. Check out the full schedule of movies at Atlanta Film Festival Website The continuation of the CINformation [...]

CW69–03/21/2013

Preview This

Interview with the Cast of “Rectify” at the Atlanta Film Festival

On Saturday, the Atlanta Film Festival presented a preview of the new Sundance Channel series “Rectify.” The series is about Daniel Holden (Aden Young) a man who has spent 19 years on Death Row for [...]

CW69–03/20/2013

Preview This

Preview This! Atlanta Film Festival 2013 Opening Weekend

2013 celebrates the 37th Annual Atlanta Film Festival, which starts this Friday, March 15th and runs through Sunday, March 24th. The main venue for the festival this year will be at the newly renovated Plaza [...]

CW69–03/14/2013

(Photo Courtesy: Publix Georgia Marathon)

Publix Georgia Marathon

Have you ever thought about running a marathon? I sure haven’t. But I just might consider running this one. The Publix Georgia Marathon and Half Marathon are both happening March 17th at 7am. Now, this [...]

CW69–03/12/2013

(Photo Courtesy: Atlanta Film Festival Organization)

Atlanta Film Festival

Lights! Camera! Atlanta! One of the largest and longest running film festivals is happening this month. And you do not want to miss it! The Atlanta Film Festival will take place from March 15th to [...]

CW69–03/12/2013

(Photo Courtesy: The Original Harlem Globetrotters)

The Harlem Globetrotters

What is that whistling sound? Why am I tapping my foot? Why do I have the sudden urge to play basketball? Oh! I know why! The Harlem Globetrotters are back in town, and they’re here [...]

CW69–03/12/2013

(Photo Courtesy: Atlanta St. Patrick's Parade)

Atlanta’s St. Patrick’s Parade

I see green in your future. Lots of it for at least a day, right? Atlanta is celebrating her Irish Heritage this St. Patrick’s Day with the St. Patrick’s Parade! This parade has been going [...]

CW69–03/12/2013

(Photo Courtesy: Atlanta Restaurant Weeks 2013/Buckhead Restaurant Week)

Buckhead Restaurant Week

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! No, put away the tinsel please. I’m talking about Buckhead Restaurant Week, March 9th-March 17th. Get ready to immerse yourself in the best meals that Buckhead has to [...]

CW69–03/12/2013