Community

Latest ATL Community

Oprah

Oprah’s The Life You Want Weekend

For those of you who know me, I’ve only ever wanted to meet three celebrities in my lifetime: Celine Dion, Michael Jackson, and Oprah. I think my dreams might come true this Friday when Oprah [...]

CW69–09/04/2014

WKNDNOW 0828

Weekend Now: 08.28.14

If for some reason you totally blanked out during the video, here’s all the information you’ll need. I’m here for you. TomorrowWorld 2014 3-Day music festival located in Chattahoochee Hills, just outside of Atlanta Festival [...]

CW69–08/28/2014

ata

Dine Out for Dollars Fundraiser

For some reason I’ve been on a fundraiser kick lately. But, hey, why not? This one is pretty darn cute. Dine Out for Dollars is a monthly restaurant fundraiser supported by the Atlanta Trilingual Academy [...]

CW69–08/22/2014

prince place

Atlanta Rush Hour Ft. Gritz and Jelly Butter

You’ve got one last chance to experience Atlanta Restaurant Group’s Summer Concert Series Rush Hour™.  The last small bit of summertime fun will be happening at the Prince Place Cigar Bar & Bistro. They’re calling [...]

08/22/2014

She N She

Strummin’ on the Porch

You all know how much I love free concerts. This one is no different. “Strummin’ on the Porch,” brought to you by The Georgia Trust and Atlanta History Center’s Party with the Past, is bringing [...]

CW69–08/22/2014

Toast to Life

A Toast to Life

Hey everyone, and amazing event is happening on Thursday, August 28th! The Agave Restaurant is hosting the Toast to Life event, sponsored by the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. The event takes place from 5pm-9pm, [...]

CW69–08/22/2014

Paula Deen

Paula Deen Live!

It’s time to eat y’all! Paula Deen is bringing her Southern comfort to Atlanta Symphony Hall on Tuesday, August 26th! Don’t worry, she’s not orchestrating an entire concert of butter sticks. That  would be a [...]

CW69–08/22/2014

Whiskey Blue

Summer Smoke Series at Whiskey Blue

My friend recently told me about Whiskey Blue. It overlooks the city of Atlanta and has breathtaking views around 7:30PM. Enjoy those views and more during their Summer Smoke Series. Bring your friends and enjoy [...]

CW69–08/17/2014

Chicken & Champagne

Fried Chicken and Champagne Dinner

Oh yeah. I caught your attention with that headline. Not chicken and waffles like everyone else. Not chicken and mashed potatoes. CHICKEN AND CHAMPAGNE. Now I am not a big fan of fried chicken, but [...]

CW69–08/17/2014

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 226 other followers