Community

Latest ATL Community

Made with Code

Google’s Made with Code Program

I’ve been hearing a lot about do-it-yourself coding, and how it’s sweeping the nation. But what if you could design and “code” your own creation with the help of Google? And, what if that design […]

CW69–12/07/2014

Weekend Now: WOCC

Weekend Now: World of Coca-Cola!

If you’re having a bad day and need a dose of happy, visit the World of Coca-Cola during the holiday season! They are truly the one source of celebration with so much to offer! They […]

CW69–12/03/2014

WinterWonderland

Winter Wonderland at Fernbank

Even Fernbank is getting in on the holiday fun! Included in your admission, you’ll get to visit two floors of beautiful trees showcasing celebrations around the world in the enchanting Winter Wonderland exhibition. Twinkling with lights, glimmering […]

CW69–12/01/2014

festival of the season

Festival of the SEAson

The Georgia Aquarium is celebrating the holiday season as well with Festival of the SEAson. HA! How cute. The entire festival will be going until December 25th, so get there as soon as you can! […]

CW69–12/01/2014

melting pot

25 Days of Fondue!

This is extremely important. Please take note of this important message. The Melting Pot is offering, “25 Days of Fondue” throughout the entire month of December. Here’s how you can participate in the 25 days […]

CW69–11/30/2014

National Park Service

Full Moon Winter Campfire & Night Hike!

It’s quite brisk outside right now. You can bundle up and keep warm, or you can go on a night hike! How exciting does that sound? The National Park Service at the Chattahoochee River Educational […]

CW69–11/30/2014

Gift of Lights

The Gift of Lights Holiday Spectacular

I’ve heard of many locations to see the best in holiday lights this season in Atlanta, but what about the Atlanta Motor Speedway? Yeah, that’s right. The Atlanta Motor Speedway is hosting the area’s biggest […]

CW69–11/30/2014

Dirty Dancing

Dirty Dancing!

Nobody puts baby in a corner…nor me. I experienced the beauty that is Dirty Dancing last week, and I am so happy to tell you that I fell in love. I’ve never seen the film […]

CW69–11/30/2014

Macy's Tree Lighting

Macy’s Great Tree Lighting

It’s a tradition that we can never live without! It’s time for Macy’s Great Tree Lighting on November 27th! This is the 67th year celebrating with Virginia and every Atlantan after Thanksgiving dinner. It’s such […]

CW69–11/23/2014

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 268 other followers