Community

Latest ATL Community

piedmont park

Piedmont Park Arts Festival

Bringing back the tradition to Atlanta’s arts community, the 2014 Piedmont Park Summer Arts & Crafts Festival will offer an emphasis on the visual arts and family fun for everyone! The event starts on August [...]

CW69–08/10/2014

Southern Shindig

Southern Shindig

On August 15th, Skyland Trail is having a Southern Shindig at SweetWater Brewing Company! Yup, get ready for sweet tea and grits…mmm. Okay, that’s not what’s going to be offered at all. Here’s the deal. [...]

CW69–08/10/2014

Decatur BBQ Festival

Decatur BBQ Blues & Bluegrass Festival

For thirteen years, Decatur has played host to their amazing BBQ, Blues & Bluegrass Festival. It’s their fourteenth year, and they are ready to bring it on again. The event will take place in the [...]

CW69–08/10/2014

Wild on the Rocks

Wild on the Rocks

I might be forever alone, but I do still love a good date night…even if it is by myself. Zoo Atlanta’s swanky Wild on the Rocks event happens the second Thursday of each month. You’ll [...]

CW69–08/10/2014

Back to School

Back to School Bash!

Welp, summer is almost over. Don’t get angry with me, it’s the truth sadly. I know you can’t wait until your alarm clock goes off at 6AM. Before any of that happens though, let’s end [...]

CW69–08/10/2014

Movies in Central Park

Movies in Central Park: Despicable Me 2

Looking for a fun date night? Neither am I. Gather up your friends and head over to Central Park in Atlantic Station on Thursday, August 14th! It’s Movies in Central Park! Despicable Me 2 is [...]

CW69–08/10/2014

ATL BBQ Festival

Atlanta Bar-B-Q Festival

Atlantic Station is about to get finger-lickin’ good on Friday, August 15th with the Atlanta Bar-B-Q Festival! This yummy event starts on Friday from 4pm-10pm and will start again on Saturday from noon-8pm. This is [...]

CW69–08/10/2014

DT Atlanta Restaurant Week

Downtown Atlanta Restaurant Week

We all know that I love food. I also love Downtown Atlanta. This week I get to combine both of my loves with–Downtown Atlanta Restaurant Week. There’s so much to offer this week, including traditional [...]

CW69–08/10/2014

TomatoFeast!

Tomatofeast! 2014

At first, I thought this event was celebrating the movie, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes! When I found out it wasn’t, I was a little disappointed. But then I read more about this and changed [...]

CW69–07/28/2014

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 214 other followers