Okay, let’s say you’re beat from work this week and you totally forget about cooking Thanksgiving dinner. I’m not sure how you could forget that, but hey, it happens. Well, South City Kitchen Midtown has got your back. They’re going to do the cooking and cleaning for you this holiday. You? Just sit back and enjoy.
And they’re not just providing you with one plate and a beverage. HA. That’s not how they do things. They’re filling your bellies with a 3-course Southern-style spread. Yup. Want to see what’s on the menu? Take a look:
Here are the appetizers. Choose one of the following:
- Old Charleston She-Crab Soup with fresh cream, sherry
- Fried Green Tomatoes with goat cheese, sweet red pepper coulis
- Onion-Leek Tart with gruyere custard, arugula radish salad
- House Made Pimento Cheese with sesame corn crackers, butter pickles, celery hearts
- Pork BBQ with scallion hoe cake, BBQ sauce, horseradish slaw
- Pan-Fried Chicken Livers with Benton’s ham, caramelized onions, brioche toast, creamed corn, garlic jus
- Pan-Seared Scallops with boiled peanut puree, tomato-mustard seed relish, pecan pesto
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cake with watercress, citrus aioli
- Autumn Greens Salad with roasted winter squash, pink peppercorn vinaigrette, spiced pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, Grana Padano
And your lovely entree, choose one. Don’t get greedy:
- Roasted Turkey Breast with giblet gravy, cornbread dressing, collard greens, whipped potatoes, orange cranberry sauce
- Grilled Pork Loin with bacon fat fingerlings, garlicky green beans, Creole mustard glaze, tobacco onions
- Pan-Roasted Hake with corn jus, lady pea Hoppin’ John, watercress butter
- Shrimp & Mussel Jambalaya with okra, andouille, chicken, spicy tomato broth
- Buttermilk Fried Springer Mountain Chicken with garlic sautéed collards, smashed bliss potatoes, honey-thyme jus
- Roasted Filet of Beef with buttermilk potato puree, roasted Brussels sprouts, cippolini, red wine jus
- Shrimp & “Red Mule” Grits with Athens’ finest grits, tasso ham, poblano chilies, smoked tomato gravy
- Grilled Salmon with smoked cauliflower risotto, Georgia apples, water cress
- Veggie Plate with roasted winter squash, garlic sautéed collards, roasted Brussels sprouts, smoked cauliflower risotto
Choose one dessert if you’re not full yet:
- Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Pie
- Southern Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Warm Apple Cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream
If that didn’t convince you, you better get busy in your own kitchen. I don’t even like Southern food and all of that sounds spectacular!The cost is only $45 for adults and $22.50 for children under 12.
Call 404.873.7358 for reservations today!
For more information, check out their site!