Missed out on your Weekend Now? No need to worry, all of the information can be found right here:
The 38th Annual Atlanta Film Festival
- Opens Friday, March 28th at the Plaza Theatre (films will also be presented at the 7 Stages Theatre)
- Runs through Sunday, April 6th
- What to see: 40 Georgia-filmed Features/Short Films, 54 Narrative and Documentary Features,11 Short Program Presentations and 12 Special Presentations
- To find out more information about the festival, click here.
The Atlanta Science Festival
- Exploration Expo will be held at Centennial Olympic Park/Georgia World Congress Center
- Hours: 11AM-4PM
- The event is FREE of charge…yup, you read that correctly.
- For more information or directions to the Expo, check it out here!
Go soak up that weekend! I’ll…attempt to make another film, then get back to you.