‘Hart of Dixie': 6 Quotable Moments
Becca RitchieBecca Ritchie claims she's from Mystic Falls, but really, she lives in Atlanta where humidity is her greatest foe. She loves comic books, blue nail polish and Jonathan Taylor Thomas circa 1995. She frequents Twitter to dish about CW shows, and when she's not blogging, she reads too many YA and NA books. She's an Amazon Bestselling Author of the Addicted series, a New Adult Romance. Follow her on Twitter @Becca_Ritchie.
[SPOILER ALERT: Content from episode 17 below. Proceed with caution.]
Zoe has the Bluebell blues and joins the exclusive group of women scorned by Wade, including the ever-talented Lily Anne Lonergan who takes to her guitar to express her Wade-filled hate. Also, Jonah Breeland, Lemon’s nephew, makes an appearance.
Here are six quotable moments.
- Lily Anne (singing about Wade): “Why don’t he ever wear a shirt?”
Zoe: “Yeah, why doesn’t he ever wear a shirt?”
Lily Anne (singing): “Would a little modesty hurt?”
- “I have connections if you want to make Wade disappear. In fact, I’ve said too much.” — Bluebell citizen to Zoe
- “Gotta run from Wade / Hide out in the shade / From all the messes that he made / And all the games that he played / Run from Wade! Run from Wade! / And all the bills that he left unpaid / The love that he betrayed.” — Lily Anne Lonergan singing about Wade.
- Lemon: “Listen, remember the time when we were kids and I made you eat the carpet in the upstairs hallway?”
Lemon: “That will seem like an appetizer if you don’t tell me what you know.”
- Lemon: “Now is not the time to cave in to your God-given materialism. Do you want Shelby as your step-mom?”
Magnolia: “No, I’d rather die.”
Lemon: “Just say no. No, no, no, no, no.”
Magnolia: “Okay, I get it. God, it’s like health class.”
- “What you did is the worst thing anyone ever did to me. And I don’t want to be a big person about it and let my anger go because it is official! I hate you. I will always hate you, and I will enjoy hating you.” — Zoe to Wade
- “Do like me and let yourself grieve and really end up happy with a guy like George Tucker. And I mean a guy like George Tucker and not George Tucker himself.” — Tansy to Zoe
— Becca Ritchie