‘Hart of Dixie': 6 Quotable Moments
Becca RitchieBecca Ritchie claims she's from Mystic Falls, but really, she lives in Atlanta where humidity is her greatest foe. She loves comic books, blue nail polish and Jonathan Taylor Thomas circa 1995. She frequents Twitter to dish about CW shows, and when she's not blogging, she reads too many YA and NA books. She's an Amazon Bestselling Author of the Addicted series, a New Adult Romance. Follow her on Twitter @Becca_Ritchie.
[SPOILER ALERT: Content from episode 15 below. Proceed with caution.]
What started out as a pretty hilarious episode (hello, Meatball), ended up on a very serious note with Wade walking out of the battle of the bands with a trashy brunette. Plus, he confesses his fear of failing to George Tucker, who obviously was not able to talk Wade from the brink of self-loathing.
Here are six quotable moments.
- George: “Well, you know that your current boyfriend has some musical chops of his own.”
Tansy: “I know, I saw the photo of you in your high school production of South Pacific.”
George: “No, I happen to have played with Wade in Bluebellapalooza. Undergarments were thrown in my direction.”
- “You know how teachers will always bluff that they’ll turn the bus around if some idiot doesn’t stop fooling around…wasn’t bluffing this time.” — Magnolia to Lemon
- “Mind Face is never going to win a contest based on the audience’s votes because Meatball sounds like a werewolf stuck in a garbage disposal. And Mind Face…was does that even mean?” — Zoe on Wade’s band
- “I don’t think that Meatball is great. I think he stinks. Sometimes literally, mostly vocally.” — Zoe to Wade
- “I’m fifteen. I’ll take advantage of anyone who’ll let me.” — Magnolia to Lemon
- “I’m sick of people thinking I can do better, be better. They’re always going to be let down.” — Wade to George
— Becca Ritchie