So let me tell you why I don’t buy Valentine’s Day things anymore. I only had one Valentine my entire life, and I bought this person the world:
- Rose Petals
- Exotic Chocolates from Publix
- A tiny Teddy Bear holding more chocolates
- A hand-made mixtape with a detailed description of each track (now when you make someone a mixtape, you know it’s serious)
I drove an hour to Atlanta to give my Valentine all of these presents, and I was stood up. Not a text…not a call…nada. So Valentine’s Day would seem like a very treacherous time for me, right? Not when The W Atlanta at Buckhead is in charge of it! On Valentine’s Day and every weekend during February, The W Atlanta wants you to heat things up with your love with their new Valentine’s Day Package. Want to know what you get?
- A chilled bottle of Domaine Chandon Brut Rosé champagne
- Red rose petal turndown service
- Tea lights around the room
- Complimentary in-room movie (non-adult)
- Complimentary valet parking
- 4pm late checkout
Can I just get this package for myself, because I would love this. 4pm late checkout is my dream! The offer is valid for Thursday-Sunday stays from February 1-24, 2013.
You need to make sure you make your reservations at least 24 hours in advance.
I’ve already made my reservation for my imaginary Valentine. It’s going to be great.