‘The Carrie Diaries’: 5 Quotable Moments
Becca RitchieBecca Ritchie claims she's from Mystic Falls, but really, she lives in Atlanta where humidity is her greatest foe. She loves comic books, blue nail polish and Jonathan Taylor Thomas circa 1995. She frequents Twitter to dish about CW shows, and when she's not blogging, she reads too many YA and NA books. She's an Amazon Bestselling Author of the Addicted series, a New Adult Romance. Follow her on Twitter @Becca_Ritchie.
[SPOILER ALERT: Content from episode 1 below. Proceed with caution.]
With Carrie narrating most of the pilot, there were many more sentimental moments over funny. But I’m a sucker for a good heart-warming line, which Miss Bradshaw was in no short supply.
Here are five quotable moments from the pilot.
- “Maybe he’ll hot dog your key hole” — Maggie to Carrie about Sebastian Kydd.
- Sebastian: “So you’re the princess who slays her own dragons.”
Carrie: “Someone has to. Might as well be me, right?”
Sebastian: “I’d slay a dragon for you.”
- Carrie’s Boss: “I would never, it looks like something that singer would wear. You know, the one that takes Jesus’ name in vain.”
- “I might have just lost my innocence, my virginity. And not to the guy I had hoped but to a different man. Man-hattan. And maybe it wouldn’t respect me or even remember me, but after tonight, I knew I’d never be the same.” — Carrie
- “The city was no longer a fantasy. It was real. And I knew now that I wasn’t searching for something or somebody here. I was searching for me. Who I was. Who I wanted to be.” — Carrie
— Becca Ritchie