Reporting Becca Ritchie
Becca RitchieBecca Ritchie is a Georgia native studying English and Mass Media Arts at UGA. Most of her time is spent reading—pretty much anything—but most often you can catch her with a Young Adult book in hand. She's a fan of Bluebell, Alabama and vampires who live in Mystic Falls. She also runs a YA book blog called Nawanda Files (http://nawandafiles.blogspot.com)with a girl who looks far too much like her. Follow her on Twitter @Becca_Ritchie. You can email her at email@example.com
[SPOILER ALERT: Content from episode 11 below. Proceed with caution.]
My love of George Tucker grows with each passing episode. I bet every previous Quotable Moments post contains a George Tucker line. Last night, he proved to be the quiet character opposite Dr. Breeland, and his lines earned tons of laughter from my viewing party.
Here are six quotable moments:
- “You might want to avert your eyes. I’m about to kiss my woman goodbye.” — Wade to Lavon
- Dr. Breeland: “I’m sure you’re startled by what you saw on Christmas Eve.”
George: “I’m sorry, did you say startled or did you say scarred?”
- “You are a doctor. Why are you trying to kill me?” — George Tucker to Dr. Breeland, who keeps talking about his girlfriend.
- “Women are like volcanoes, they need to have constant mini-eruptions to let off some of that pressure or you’re going to get hit with a giant one. Like a huge one. Like freakin’ Pompeii. Like your fiancé sleeping with the Mayor.” — George to Wade
- “I’m immature? You’re the one taking relationship advice from a 200-year-old dead woman.” — Wade to Zoe
- “We are not your parents. We’re us. And yeah, we’re going to drive each other crazy sometimes. But you’ve got to remember that’s what brought us together in the first place.” — Wade to Zoe
– Becca Ritchie