‘Hart of Dixie': 8 Quotable Moments
Becca RitchieBecca Ritchie claims she's from Mystic Falls, but really, she lives in Atlanta where humidity is her greatest foe. She loves comic books, blue nail polish and Jonathan Taylor Thomas circa 1995. She frequents Twitter to dish about CW shows, and when she's not blogging, she reads too many YA and NA books. She's an Amazon Bestselling Author of the Addicted series, a New Adult Romance. Follow her on Twitter @Becca_Ritchie.
[SPOILER ALERT: Content from episode 5. Proceed with caution.]
You know it’s a good episode when Burt Reynolds is named and George Tucker must comically deal with a childhood problem of sleepwalking. Here are eight quotable moments from last night.
- Zoe: “Someone’s been sleeping in my bed. My comforters were mushed. The pillows were indented.”
Lavon: “Whoa, indented. Well, it could be some sort of phantom musher. Or maybe you were a little tired and out of it.”
- “I don’t mean to freak you guys out, but have you considered the possibility of demons.” — Wade, joking as Zoe freaks out about a person breaking into her house.
- “Funny, he is old school and his dates are still in school” — Presley about George.
- George: “So it’s Halloween, are you going to try to break your record last year. Was it three sexy cats in one night?”
Wade: “I’m trying to lay off the girls these days, so…it’s like a cleanse. But for the record it was two sexy cats and one sexy Snow White.”
- “We do not need reminding of your traitorous years as an Auburn tiger.” Lemon to Annabeth
- Lemon: “Lavon, I told you the alligator is a liability. It’s not too late to get it stuffed. I know a guy.”
Lavon: “Burt Reynolds is my pet.”
- “You know, I always figured Tucker had dreams about you, I just never figured I’d be in one.” — Wade
- Ruby: “Same drink, same swagger, not the same guy though. The one who left town and never called, the one who used to do that stupid dance every time he sacked a QB.”
Lavon: “Now that dance wasn’t stupid.”
— Becca Ritchie