Reporting Becca Ritchie
Becca RitchieBecca Ritchie is a Georgia native studying English and Mass Media Arts at UGA. Most of her time is spent reading—pretty much anything—but most often you can catch her with a Young Adult book in hand. She's a fan of Bluebell, Alabama and vampires who live in Mystic Falls. She also runs a YA book blog called Nawanda Files (http://nawandafiles.blogspot.com)with a girl who looks far too much like her. Follow her on Twitter @Becca_Ritchie. You can email her at email@example.com
[SPOILER ALERT: Content from episode 5. Proceed with caution.]
You know it’s a good episode when Burt Reynolds is named and George Tucker must comically deal with a childhood problem of sleepwalking. Here are eight quotable moments from last night.
- Zoe: “Someone’s been sleeping in my bed. My comforters were mushed. The pillows were indented.”
Lavon: “Whoa, indented. Well, it could be some sort of phantom musher. Or maybe you were a little tired and out of it.”
- “I don’t mean to freak you guys out, but have you considered the possibility of demons.” — Wade, joking as Zoe freaks out about a person breaking into her house.
- “Funny, he is old school and his dates are still in school” — Presley about George.
- George: “So it’s Halloween, are you going to try to break your record last year. Was it three sexy cats in one night?”
Wade: “I’m trying to lay off the girls these days, so…it’s like a cleanse. But for the record it was two sexy cats and one sexy Snow White.”
- “We do not need reminding of your traitorous years as an Auburn tiger.” Lemon to Annabeth
- Lemon: “Lavon, I told you the alligator is a liability. It’s not too late to get it stuffed. I know a guy.”
Lavon: “Burt Reynolds is my pet.”
- “You know, I always figured Tucker had dreams about you, I just never figured I’d be in one.” — Wade
- Ruby: “Same drink, same swagger, not the same guy though. The one who left town and never called, the one who used to do that stupid dance every time he sacked a QB.”
Lavon: “Now that dance wasn’t stupid.”
– Becca Ritchie