‘TVD': 9 Quotable Moments
Becca RitchieBecca Ritchie claims she's from Mystic Falls, but really, she lives in Atlanta where humidity is her greatest foe. She loves comic books, blue nail polish and Jonathan Taylor Thomas circa 1995. She frequents Twitter to dish about CW shows, and when she's not blogging, she reads too many YA and NA books. She's an Amazon Bestselling Author of the Addicted series, a New Adult Romance. Follow her on Twitter @Becca_Ritchie.
[SPOILER ALERT: Content from episode 3 below. Proceed with caution.]
“The Vampire Diaries” filled last night’s episode with humor, action and even more twists. Elena’s change into a vampire provided a slew of amusing quotes while Damon, of course, was not short of quips. Here are nine quotable moments from episode 3.
- “Good day for a midlife crisis…a hundred and sixty-four years, I’d say you’re due.” — Damon to Stefan as he tinkers with a motorcycle.
- Elena: “New house, huh? Did your brother finally kick you out?”
Rebekah: “He didn’t kick me out. I left.”
Elena: “So you left the only person on Earth who actually likes you?”
Rebekah: “Well your boyfriend liked me once. Actually a lot more than once.”
- Meredith: “Tell me that is not a bomb.”
Damon: “Okay, it’s a kitten, an adorable, exploding kitten.”
- “You’re good at this, you know that? You saved my vampire life and now you’re saving her’s. You should write a book, go on The View…” — Caroline to Stefan
- “I don’t want to go home. I want to take the white oak stake and kill her. That’s how mad I am. She made me murderous.” — Elena
- As Damon and Klaus corner the vampire hunter. Damon: “Well, you know, maybe you can cue me in on this greater evil because I fought this guy and there’s nothing more evil than that.”
Klaus: “Yeah, truth be told, I’m as evil as it gets.”
- “And for future reference, one voice mail is just as effective as nine.” — Klaus to Stefan
- Jeremy: “See, I told you I could be a badass.”
Damon: “Shh, badasses don’t say that.”
- Elena: “Why am I thinking of you?”
Hallucinatory Damon: “Because you’re a vampire now, and part of you knows you’re a lot more like me than you are like him.”
– Becca Ritchie