‘Supernatural': 7 Quotable Moments
Becca RitchieBecca Ritchie claims she's from Mystic Falls, but really, she lives in Atlanta where humidity is her greatest foe. She loves comic books, blue nail polish and Jonathan Taylor Thomas circa 1995. She frequents Twitter to dish about CW shows, and when she's not blogging, she reads too many YA and NA books. She's an Amazon Bestselling Author of the Addicted series, a New Adult Romance. Follow her on Twitter @Becca_Ritchie.
[SPOILER ALERT: Content from episode 3 below. Proceed with caution.]
Sam set down the law in last night’s “Supernatural.” He’s done with hunting. At least until they finish what they started with the tablet business and the Word of God. But with a heart-ripping plot, there’s bound to be some comic relief. Here are seven quotable moments from last night.
- “Two hearts yanked, same city, six months apart, that’s got to be a ritual, man. Or at least some sort of heart sucking possessed satanic crack-whore bat.” — Dean
- Dean: “Look at us…where the hell are we?”
Sam: “Farmer’s Market. Organic.”
- “Look at him. Sure he can run a little bit, but Thor he ain’t. You think he can grab Freddy Fitness here and rip out his heart? I don’t think so.” — a police officer
- Sam: “What’d you find poking around Paul’s?”
Dean: “The usual: condoms, hair gel, no hex bags, nothing Satanic, nothing spooky.”
- “The FBI thanks you…Yes, I am totally looking into adding you as a technical advisor…Yeah, it comes with a medical plan.” — Sam on the phone
- “No new interests: fly fishing, stamp collecting, the occult?” — Dean to Mrs. Holmes
- “Wow. Back in business. Got the wind. Admit it, it feels good. You know, I was thinking about what Rhanda said about what it feels like to be a warrior. I get it man, you know, I do.” — Dean
– Becca Ritchie