[SPOILER ALERT: Content from episode 3 below. Proceed with caution.]
“Hart of Dixie” has no shortage of funny and heartfelt moments, and episode 3 did not disappoint. Here are eight standouts.
- “Who paints half-dressed?” — Zoe
- “I’m annoyed because I keep waking up to paint fumes, courtesy of a shirtless and slightly off-key bartender who thinks he’s Blake Shelton.” — Zoe about Wade
- “Where do you think you’re going, Pasty? Can you even do a push-up?” — Zoe
- Wade: “Leprosy — like hands and feet falling off, leprosy?”
Wade: “I’m no doctor, but that sounds kind of made up.”
Zoe: “You sound made up!”
- “You got leprosy of the brain.” — Wade to his father, Crazy Earl.
- Wade: “We got an armadillo to catch.”
Crazy Earl: “Is that what the kids are calling it these days?”
- “I know this guy, kind of an amateur expert on happiness. And according to him, playing video games like Halo actually increases people’s overall levels of happiness. It’s scientific.” — Zoe
- “As it turns out, I have one of these happiness machines that will play your so called video games.” — Wade
— Becca Ritchie