‘Hart of Dixie': 8 Quotable Moments
From Season 2, Episode 3 October 17, 2012 3:59 PM
Hart of Dixie Read More
Becca RitchieBecca Ritchie claims she's from Mystic Falls, but really, she lives in Atlanta where humidity is her greatest foe. She loves comic books, blue nail polish and Jonathan Taylor Thomas circa 1995. She frequents Twitter to dish about CW shows, and when she's not blogging, she reads too many YA and NA books. She's an Amazon Bestselling Author of the Addicted series, a New Adult Romance. Follow her on Twitter @Becca_Ritchie.
[SPOILER ALERT: Content from episode 3 below. Proceed with caution.]
“Hart of Dixie” has no shortage of funny and heartfelt moments, and episode 3 did not disappoint. Here are eight standouts.
- “Who paints half-dressed?” — Zoe
- “I’m annoyed because I keep waking up to paint fumes, courtesy of a shirtless and slightly off-key bartender who thinks he’s Blake Shelton.” — Zoe about Wade
- “Where do you think you’re going, Pasty? Can you even do a push-up?” — Zoe
- Wade: “Leprosy — like hands and feet falling off, leprosy?”
Wade: “I’m no doctor, but that sounds kind of made up.”
Zoe: “You sound made up!”
- “You got leprosy of the brain.” — Wade to his father, Crazy Earl.
- Wade: “We got an armadillo to catch.”
Crazy Earl: “Is that what the kids are calling it these days?”
- “I know this guy, kind of an amateur expert on happiness. And according to him, playing video games like Halo actually increases people’s overall levels of happiness. It’s scientific.” — Zoe
- “As it turns out, I have one of these happiness machines that will play your so called video games.” — Wade
— Becca Ritchie